The info below is for our regular dance performance season
August through April
Spring and Summer prices are listed on the 'Classes' tab.
To begin a new dance year you will need to pay:
Registration fee - $20 per family
Costume deposit of $30. The rest of the costume payment will be due September 15th.
- Costumes for most classes will be $50 per dancer. A Company Elites and Pointe could be up to $70.
Monthly cost: (add up the number of hours your immediate family is taking)
One hour or less per week is $30 a month
Two hours per week is $54 a month
Three hours per week is $75 a month
Four hours per week is $96 a month
Five hours per week is $115 a month
Six hours or more per week is $132 a month
*The non performance Acrobatic Arts class is added separately:
- Free for the student already taking 3 hours a week
- $10 for the student taking 2 hours a week
- $15 for the student taking one hour a week
- regular monthly rate as a stand alone class.
If the class is full you will be added to a list and will be notified when a slot is available.
Competition and costs:
Competitions are optional for all classes except for A Company, C Company, Mini Competition and Lyrical Competition.
All other classes may choose to go to competitions or not. Everyone is encouraged to at least attend the Richfield competition.
Team entry fees will average out to be $20 per routine; payable for each competition. (A Company competes 2 routines at each comp)
Solo and Duets are also available at each competition - Contact me for costs.
- Lehi - last weekend of February
- Murray - first weekend of March
- Richfield - second weekend of March
- St. George - fourth weekend of March
*Online payments are available - Credit will be charged a 2% fee and e-checks have a 1% fee