To begin a new dance year you will need to pay:
Registration fee - $20 per family
Costume deposit of $30. The rest of the costume payment will be due September 15th.
- Costumes for most classes will be $50 per dancer. A Company Elites and Pointe could be up to $70.
Monthly cost: (add up the number of hours your immediate family is taking)
One hour or less per week is $30 a month
Two hours per week is $54 a month
Three hours per week is $75 a month
Four hours per week is $96 a month
Five hours per week is $115 a month
Six hours or more per week is $132 a month
*The non performance Acro/technique class
- Free of charge for the student already taking 2 hours a week
- $10 if taking up to one hour a week
- regular monthly rate as a stand alone class or $8 a class for drop ins.
Competition and costs:
Competitions are optional for all classes except for A Company, C Company, Mini Competition and Lyrical Competition
All other classes may choose to go to competitions or not. Everyone is encouraged to at least attend the Richfield competition.
Team entry fees will average out to be $20 per routine; payable for each competition. (A Company competes 2 routines at each comp)
Solo and Duets are also available at each competition - Contact me for costs.
- Lehi - teams Sat Feb 23rd with solos on the 21st and 22nd.
- Lehi - teams Sat March 2nd with solo on Friday the 1st.
- Richfield - teams Sat March 16th as well as most solos. Intermediate solos Friday night.
- St. George - teams Sat March 23rd with solos on Friday the 22nd.
*Online payments are available but will be charged a 1.5% fee to cover processing.